For all our loyal blog readers – our Annual EEOC-Initiated Litigation Webinar is scheduled for Monday, March 23, 2015. Click here to register and attend.
Our readers have given us wide-ranging feedback since the launch of our annual EEOC litigation study, EEOC-Initiated Litigation: Case Law Developments In 2014 And Trends To Watch For In 2015. This publication is a definitive source of information that focuses exclusively on EEOC-related litigation (click here to order a copy). Our webinar will provide a comprehensive review of these workplace litigation trends and provide attendees with updates on 2014 rulings and trends developing thus far in 2015.
The book’s Co-Authors Gerald L. Maatman, Jr. and Christopher J. DeGroff, co-chairs of the firm’s Complex Discrimination Litigation practice group, will lead this interactive discussion.
Substantive trends to be discussed are:
- The EEOC’s Systemic Initiative – Still Alive and Kicking – Increasing focus on bigger, more complex, and more media-driven cases was prevalent in 2014.
- The Commission’s Priorities – ADA, Sex/Pregnancy, and hiring cases remain chart-toppers for the EEOC in FY 2014.
- Location, Location, Location – The “where” is an important question for EEOC activity, and makes a difference in the types of cases brought and how aggressively they are pursued.
- EEOC Challenges and What They Mean for Employers – How EEOC setbacks in 2014 may translate to evolving legal tactics in 2015.
- Where We Go From Here – Our predictions for EEOC enforcement activity in 2015, both substantive and tactical.
The webinar will be held on Monday, March 23, 2015:
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mountain
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Speakers: Christopher J. DeGroff and Gerald L. Maatman, Jr. of Seyfarth Shaw
Registration: There is no cost to attend this program, please click here to register and attend.